Grief Healing Discussion Groups

My Sanity Needed Vents

Well, at least the Chalk Fire is being contained.  Sure has been a late summer for you.  I wish for you an easier winter.  Sometimes we have too much to worry about and wonder how we will ever make it.  Then, there is tomorrow, if you make it through.  Glad you know how to handle a computer.  

Always something it seems. Tomorrow??

• Like 1

Marg, glad to see that you are safe from the hurricane, although I know you are in the north part of the state. Must have gotten some rain though.

You are not alone, Kay. After spending $375 on glasses, I had to buy 2 truck tires to the tune of $640. My credit card companies love me. Now my 16 yr old dishwasher is not draining properly......Not sure I want to face tomorrow either.

• Sad 2

Repairman came, was here a little over an hour, he knew right what to do, the blockage was in the freezer but he had to take both units apart as they are connected.  I was so glad I got this guy, he was very nice, we had great conversation and he made friends with Kodie, even gave him a treat.

So yesterday was a win, all the way around.  I was so delighted I fixed the computer issue, it took over two hours, but it worked!

Karen, I'm sorry you're getting hit!  This has been quite the year, I'll be glad to see it go.  I use my dishwasher as a dish drainer. ;)

Marg, glad you weren't hit with the hurricane, at least not full force!

I still wonder about Gwen.  :(  I miss her.

• Like 1

I think Gwen is still out there.  Possibly under the care of someone who won't let her get on the grief bunch, but maybe she needed someone because it didn't look like we were helping.  I miss her too.  

Glad you got all the nagging, necessary problems taken care of.  

We were glad to get the rain.  The hurricane actually just turned and hit Mississippi the most.  Strange things Mother Nature throws at us sometimes.  

And I fixed my Office 365 problem...it had rendered my thousands of files useless, they looked corrupted but I figured out it was Office 365 that was corrupted, not the files, it happened while I was at church! Monday morning at 2 am I figured it out, tried repair, no. Tried everything, no.  Deleted it. Finally stumbled on a website to reinstall it, most gave me a vicious circle. Was able to do so and all my files are back looking and working normal again! 😊

• Like 2

Doing a couple of runs to the City last two days...medical support for a young granddaughter and one for a late night MRI shot for the Wife's ailing knee......Will finish up late tonight and then will rest for a couple of days...Our small harvest consisted of at least 200 tomatoes.....Frost is in the forecast....Beautiful Fall starting good...

• Like 1