Grief Healing Discussion Groups

My Sanity Needed Vents

He is adorable, they both are!

@KarenK My FB accuount is under Kay Oxford, if you send me a friend request I will accept it. Same with Marg and anyone else we're close to.  19+ years here...Kevin is already there.

I don't know how to do this, or if I should.  I think you will get to know another me, maybe.  I am mogmims4042@gmail.com

I appreciate all the years I have been on here and the help I got from everyone.  I reached out to this column after three days Billy being gone.  My heart is still broken, always will be, and there could never be anyone else after 54 years.  I knew he would visit me if there had been.  I loved everything about him.  I appreciate everyone and we have dwindled down to just a few.  Love you all.  You have my email.  I am on Facebook, and I take part in it.  I am open, as I've always been, sometimes too much.  Thank you all.  I still miss Gwen. 

• Like 1

I have since learned this will run through 2024 and after that we can access the archives by registering at web.archive.org and then doing a search for Grief Healing Discussion Groups
I tried copying/pasting my activity into a Word document but after about 700 pages (that covered first four years) I haven't tried it out yet, it only pastes first couple of sentences so don't know if it will access the rest.  It's hog heaven on my laptop so saved to my E drive and may delete off laptop.  I have no idea how to access it on the archive, not that tech savvy and it all looks the same...
This is what you see:

https://archive.org/details/ArchiveIt-Collection-2969?tab=about

https://archive.org/details/ArchiveIt-Collection-2969?tab=collection

As you know, my history goes back to 2005 so who knows how to access that.

Will miss our chats in here but totally understand her needing to retire this.  Marty is keeping the blog open with articles so that is a relief.  But how to access the discussion part, still not getting that.