Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Out of business

Sheemie

I just got email this month that this website is ending and I am so sad because it was something I found with actual humans to talk to and share where it was not like a self help book on trauma. It was truth about how grief never really ends and changes and moves and becomes part of us. I am so sad and does anyone know of site just like this because it's really great for someone like me who really doesn't have anyone to talk to like this who gets grief, gets love, and gets how desperate loss really is?

Love jill

• Sad 2

grieving.com; however, it does not have Marty, who is not only a grief counselor with a degree in Thanatology, with years of experience, nor her articles.  However, we have until the end of the year to continue to use this form, and she will continue to operate her blog and it has the tons of articles on it.  There is no replacing her, but we can do what we need to do.

I totally get your feelings. 

• Like 1

Hello everybody, I am so saddened  like everyone here for this sudden news of the site closing down, I wasn't sure where to post my thank you letter so  I've now  just written quite a long one on the "Your  Comments" thread/topic.

I often check in to read all your posts even though I haven't been writing much recently, you have all always remained a comforting, supportive part of my life since my heart was broken forever. 

A big thank you again and I will miss you all. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, V. R. said:

Hello everybody, I am so saddened  like everyone here for this sudden news of the site closing down, I wasn't sure where to post my thank you letter so  I've now  just written quite a long one on the "Your  Comments" thread/topic.

I often check in to read all your posts even though I haven't been writing much recently, you have all always remained a comforting, supportive part of my life since my heart was broken forever. 

A big thank you again and I will miss you all. 

Sorry, I'm a bit confused, I meant I replied to Marty's "Important Announcement",  in "Your Comments". 😔

• Like 1