Grief Healing Discussion Groups

For Margaret and all loving souls.

Guest Janka

You know beautiful music, you write in a lyrical message.  You have a beautiful soul Janka.  The first CD I bought for my new radio/CD/etc player in my little truck was Andre Bocelli Cinema.  It has music from my favorite musicals.  I will admit Billy did not appreciate much music.  He loved "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" and "Fernando" by Abba.  I would not force him to listen to my musicals.  Now he did love most all musical themes to westerns.  

Dearest Margaret,

this is one of those songs I used to listen with my beloved Jan driving in the car.Listening to this album I still have at home hurts me still so much that I can´t let it play so far.If you also like Andrea Bocelli,I dedicate it to you...now...from the heart...My beloved Jan will be happy!

With love Janka

I got it because it had The Music of the Night from Phantom of the Opera and Maria from West Side Story.  Some music I cannot listen to, like Abba's Fernando.

I think Sarah Brightman was one of the first to sing in Phantom of the Opera.  

• 1 month later...

They are beautiful.  I wish I could see them up close and personal.  I know you felt good giving them To Jan.  If I had a bucket list of things I wanted to do before I leave this world, it would be to see all the beautiful flowers of each country.  I would love to go to Australia, Russia (new and old), New Zealand, British Columbia, Iceland.  My problem (besides money), is I don't want to fly (will not fly) and won't get on a big ship.  If I cannot get there by RV, I cannot go.  Enjoy your beautiful country.  It all sounds wonderful.

Guest Janka

Dear Margaret,

15 yrs ago in Croatia I heard this wonderful song from the terrace of my "granny" living by the sea and since I came back there with my beloved Jan,this song always reminds me the place again,especially now that he´s gone...I bought the CD just a few years ago and play it now for dreaming of again...I was there 6 months ago to remember all of those beautiful places I had seen with my beloved Jan 4 yrs ago...The song is runnning in my head tonight,so I let it play here now...

Hugs from Janka

PS: It still brings the tears into my eyes...for my beloved Jan my heart cries...I can´t stop the tears flow till the rest of my life...