Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Good luck to all !

Guest Janka

Yes, Janka, you are a caring and thoughtful person. This grief journey we are on is very tiring. More often than not we stumble over our words trying to make sense of things. We are all in a fragile state reaching out for the least bit of comfort. Our hearts will always miss our beloved spouses and our faith will help us get through. I so love the music you share with us. :wub:

Anne 

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, enna said:

Yes, Janka, you are a caring and thoughtful person. This grief journey we are on is very tiring. More often than not we stumble over our words trying to make sense of things. We are all in a fragile state reaching out for the least bit of comfort. Our hearts will always miss our beloved spouses and our faith will help us get through. I so love the music you share with us. :wub:

Anne 

Dearest Anne,

I forgave all that hurt me.

Thank you for your nice answer! :wub:

Janka

I do not think you said anything wrong Janka.  I envy your faith and you live in Slovakia, a country that may not have always had freedom of religion.  To me your faith is what I want and need.  That it helps you through your illness and pain, that it helps you with your grief speaks volumes to me.  I think we can say how we feel, but I think we are not to try to influence anyone in our belief.  I think the fact you have your faith is a miracle in itself.  You are a refreshing, colorful spirit to a sad time.  Like someone said, we all come from different backgrounds.  In my opinion, and this is my humble opinion, no one elses, to have the faith you have, in your country, you are a beautiful brave soul. I have been here since three days after Billy's leaving me, and I look forward to your verses and color to a drab world.   

• Upvote 3

As I've told you before, we all have appreciated your bit of sunshine in our lives.  I haven't read anything that indicated someone hurting you so I'm not sure what the forgiveness is for.  Perhaps I missed something, I was gone this weekend but tried to keep up, just not as good with my laptop.

You know I wish you well too, especially with having medical problems compounded with grief.  Your faith will carry you.

• Upvote 2

Guest Janka
13 hours ago, kevin said:

Janka........I don't think you could hurt anyone with intent.......You are gentile  through and through.....Always take care and remember Oscar....

I remember,dear Kevin:

"All that anyone excels in,gaining his enemies.

One must be completely average,then is favourite."

by Oscar Wilde

I also remember what you wrote here:

"Man with no enemies,has no Character."

The most eloquent is:

"We are all in the gutter,but some of us see the stars."

So,I myself come to the conclusion:

"Thanks God that I´m not like the others!"

Thank you,Kev!

Janka