Grief Healing Discussion Groups

She's four months old today.  I'm spending every minute I can with her and with the boys.  They are keeping my heart from breaking.  :wub:

• Upvote 1

I'm taking the boys to fireworks this weekend.  Just them and I because they need some time alone with Grampy.  Gracie is too young for them.  Too loud for her little ears.  

• Upvote 2

I only have one grandson, and he is somewhere, none of us know where.  His little brain is fried from drugs.  It is such a sad case that we are happy when he is arrested for selling or just because he has drugs on his person.  He is one of the most handsome boys I have ever seen.  

Grandsons are wonderful, just like sons, but somehow "the female of the species is more deadly than the male"........to quote Rudyard Kipling.  They capture men's hearts.  But we love our boys too.    

• Upvote 1

Marg I'm sorry about your grandson. :(

yes we love our boys.  But Gracie... She grabs my heart in a totally different manner.  They all have my heart but Gracie has a hold on it tighter than the boys. ❤️❤️❤️

• Upvote 1

You know I understand that completely.  Brianna could get Billy to take her to teenage flicks.  I would not go to one of them because this guy I really liked played a bad person in the movie, so Billy took her.  When she was little she would fix his hair, paint his fingernails.  Put makeup on him, which looked funny with a beard.  She liked keeping him with one blue or purple fingernail that I kept thinking he had hit with something hard.  Your time is coming.

• Upvote 2

Look at our little monkey loving her new baby doll.  She's just four months old.  A premie yet she shows no signs that she was a premie.  She's begun sitting up on her own.  She's blowing our minds!  This girl is AMAZING!  she wants to catch up to her big brothers apparently.  And her hair is starting to grow in faintly a little tiny of red   

She just woke up here and momma set her down with her boppy pillow around her for support but she really needs little support.  At this rate she'll be running in a weeks time  :o

image.jpeg

• Upvote 5

She has such pretty eyes and smile!

• Upvote 2